Forum Thread: Ayyyyyy I'm Back

Greetings greenhorn hackers, I am Jack Sea, aka the guy who's really done nothing here but make a semi-decent wordpress hack discussion and maybe make a few good replies regarding cybersecurity.

I've seen a few amazing posts when I've checked in periodically and hope that one day mine will be among them.

My expertise goes as far as hardware, some software, and the basics of cybersecurity (as well as intermediate python programming) so I won't be posting much for a longgg time (unless I find an interesting article or story)

I've been getting into some google hacking and had a lot of fun with that, so if you want a small distraction I would suggest that.

Now without further adieu, let's get back to making the internet a safer place. :)

4 Responses

A Google hacking thread would be awesome!

I was looking through Null Byte and actually found one already made. However, I've found some really neat resources (powerpoints, diagrams, etc) and could probably upload step-by-step guides of how it actually works on a real site.

Welcome back. Good luck for your projects here! I think we are going to enjoy your future contribution!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active