Forum Thread: How to Hack FaceBook by Resetting the Password (Dosen't work anymore)

Welcome back, my Neophytes!

You must be frustrated with your friend for doing something, and you are too angry to even stop at hacking him. You might be thinking Hacking his Facebook will teach him a lesson, so why stop there? Go on and hack him!

Step 1: What Do I Need?

Absolutely nothing except Internet connection!

Step 2: Resetting the Password

This method is the easiest way. Get started by following the steps below:-

• Get your friend's Facebook email login. If you don't already know it, try looking on their Facebook page in the Contact Info section.
  • Next, click on Forgotten your password? and type in the victim's email. Their account should come up. Click This is my account.
  • Press No longer have access to these?
  • Type in an email that you have.
  • It will now ask you a question.
  • If you figure it out, you can change the password. Otherwise you have to wait 24 hours to login to their account.
  • Finished!

Step 3: Now What?

You have now finished hacking your friend and Remember to give KUDOS!

4 Responses

This doesn't work anymore. Facebook no longer allows that option.

OOPS!

Don't worry about it. Everyone here on Null Byte at one point or another has posted something that either didn't work, or wasn't interesting. Don't take it personally! I've had my fair share of posts that I wish I could delete, mostly complaining about problems with my MITM attacks! (For real look at my profile!) :D

Thanks for the cheering up, Cameron!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active