Forum Thread: How to Hack Wireless Password Through MAC Address and IP Address

i am Savath , a student at bachelor degree in year 3 . this topic , i want to learn deeply .

Step 1:

24 Responses

It depends on the WiFi encryption type.

If it's WPA/WPA2, start here.

If it's WEP, start here.

Basically, all you need is the MAC address when it comes to cracking WiFi passwords, but once you have control over the router, then knowing the IP is simple and important.

Some routers have WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) support. There is a WPS PIN bruteforcing flaw that can be exploited through Reaver or Bully. Bruteforcing takes longer but it has the highest chance of success.

Wordlists are used in tools like Aircrack-ng as a way to hybrid-attack the grabbed handshake. My choice of wordlist resides in /usr/share/sqlmap/txt/ and is named wordlist.txt.

Hope that helped!
-Cracker|Hacker

Please do the needful.
How I view my WiFi password on my android without rooting my phone? I also use root explorer but it's not working..

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LOGIN YOUR GATEWAY IN YOUR BROWSER. WHICH IS HOPEFULLY CAN BE 2 WAYS:- 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 OR JUST SEARCH FOR IT. THEN GO TO SECURITY SECTION AS I CANT TELL YOU WHERE ITS LOCATED BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT ON EVERY MANUFACTURER OF ROUTER. SO SEARCH FOR THE SECURITY SECTION/ SIMILAR AND ALSO SEARCH FOR THE DEFAULT GATEWAY. THANK YOU!

Any wifi mac address solution teach me plz teacher

I forget my username and password of my modam ip address is 192.168.0.1 pls help me

Just reset your router setting by putting needle in router's small hole and wait until lights turn off.

Please can help me , i want to hack wifi password by using ip address and i forget password please my best help eme

you root your android device and download root wifi key view

If the WIFI has mac filtering then you can just spoof your mac to one authenticated mac address. It should be really easy no need to crack password and you'll be able to access wifi.

But there are to types of mac filtering:-

1. One step mac filtering. In which one's you register to a wifi with your mac and wifi key. Next time when you try to connect to the wifi , the Router will only check if you mac i already registered or no, if yes then you are able to access internet or not.
  2. Two step verification. In which every time you try to connect to wifi your Router will check for registered mac and the wifi security key. If it satisfies both then you can access it.

In 1st case you just need to spoof your mac, while in second you need the mac and also the key.

--ANAMIKA (TG)

I'm not sure if I understand this correct. Let's say that a network is using two step verification and you spoof your MAC adress to the MAC of an already connected device. Is it then possible to run a dictionary against the network? Because right now after spoofing I even can't get acces to it and I doubt the dictionary attack will work..

Edit: got acces and running dictionary now

If it has two step verification. then first you wont get access because you dont have the wifi key. and yes after spoofing mac you can run a dictionary attack and try to connect, unless the password is set by the user it self. If the password is automated by Admin PC or Router then it would be difficult to crack it using dictionary coz its too big, almost 15-20 characters all mix.

Hello,
How and where do you find the authenticated MAC addresses ?
Thank you

How to root my device moto e2

do the hard reset and what's the imei

My Snapchat is blocked and the Wi-Fi gets cut off at a certain time aswell. How do i unblock all of this if they have my mac adress? I have access to the router but I don't want to hard reset it.

This is the mac address - 94:fe:22:93:54:a8 , plz help me to get itno this netowrk , need password to crack , plz let me know d password which can help me getting me in .

Ok, but once you have the MAC Address and the BSSID how do you get the IP of the external network you are trying to access? I get confused here

Please reply me asap I'll be great full to you

can one please give me a trick to get wifi password, just give me steps to follow, either from my PC or cellphone. Please and very please

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active