Forum Thread: HELP.Backtract/Kali .

Please is there some where or somebody that do offer courses for backtract/kali. I will like to attend .I have been doing alot of self teaching and reading alot on Null Byte. But i think the best way for me to move ahead is to take a class.

2 Responses

Romeoa,Thanks for your reply. i was also thinking of taking some of this certifications the CEH and a course on penetration tester.i found one training center in Dubai,but the fees are way up.

The CEH certification requires a minimum of two years documented experience in an information security job to just apply for it.

These pentester courses are made with the intention that you have more or less all the skills already and just need to brush up before the exam. Look at books, they will be your best bet.

As for Kali Linux specifically? I would just look at learning Linux backwards and become familiar with the tools available within it through the guides here. Kali Linux is just a Linux distro like any other, a key difference is the fact that it has a lot of software preinstalled.

ghost_

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active