Forum Thread: How to Install Remotly Keylogger

Greetings to veterans and to newbies,i read so many discusion about installing keylogger remotly and they are all same.i want to know how to install it on someone pc without sending keylogger to that person via email,that is so obvius i am here i have time so if someone have time to learn me few things i can pay too for that

6 Responses

Noname:

It depends upon the operating system. I have numerous tutorial here using Metasploit. If you can get Metasploit's meterpreter payload on the target system, you can easily load a software keylogger as I show here in this tutorial .

OTW

Sorry i am new here and i trying to understand few things and learn,ok lets say its windows 7 what i need to do after downloading metasploit,i read some post where you write about metasploit and keylogger,and if you can give me link where you explain well how to use metasploit then how to instal keylogger remoteon some pc

Noname:

First download and install Kali. Metasploit is built into Kali. Then, practice some of my Windows 7 hacks here on Null Byte. Just type Windows 7 into the search window and it will pull up numerous.

OTW

Thanks a lot i finnaly find good site where really people are ready to help each other i will stay here read and learn and if i stuck i will ask for help again and i will share my expirience with others

Well, welcome! Don't hesitate to ask!

Please suggest me the keylogger for windows 10 i tried some keylogger but windows defender is not letting them done. .and if i'm stopping windows defender my PC gets into trouble

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active