Forum Thread: Introduction

Hey everyone. I am new here and new to this world. I am working on a degree in Information tech and very interested in everything electronic. I am just learning linux now and I love it. Just wrote my first couple basic scripts the other day. figuring out how to crack wifi networks and all. Anyway wanted to get to know some people here who dont mind helping someone who has questions and a desire to learn. Making friends is always good and i dont know anything so please all advice and just general conversation i welcome

Jinxed

7 Responses

welcome on board, im new here as well.

You've come to the right place - most replies on here are both polite and informative. Welcome aboard.

Welcome Jinx Jenks,

If you have any questions; don't hesitate to ask. Most of the guys here are happy to help you out.

ghost_

Welcome, Jinx!

I'm here to learn too, though I like to help other people here. As has already been said, don't hesitate to ask, there'll always be someone try to helping you out!

Welcome, Jinx!

Most of us here are learners. Everyone here always tries to help. Just give your queries and someone will answer you. Keep visiting Null-Byte. I assure you will learn a lot in this site.

Welcome Jinx!

We're glad you found us. I think you will find this a cooperative and helpful environment to learn hacking.

OTW

Dear Jinx! I would be happy to keep in touch so we can answer each others' questions,I'm a IT fan too!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active