How to: Bomb Whatsapp via VBScript

Hello NullByter's, In This Tutorial I'm Going to Show you how to Bomb Whatsapp with a Windows PC/Laptop with out installing any software

with Just with a VBScript.

Note: you need to have a browser that is possible to run web.whatsapp.com and it has to be your standard and you need to automatically login to web.whatsapp.com

As some of you know Windows has some build-in Coding language.
and one of them is VBScript with is from Visual Basics

Here Is the Code :
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Return = WshShell.Run("https://web.whatsapp.com/", 1)
wscript.sleep 1500
WshShell.SendKeys "{TAB}"
WScript.Sleep 5
WshShell.SendKeys "Your Contact"
WScript.Sleep 5
WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"
WScript.Sleep 5
WshShell.SendKeys "Message"
WScript.Sleep 5

Explanation
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Set WSHShell mean what it is or what value it is in this cas a object
Return = WshShell.Run("https://web.whatsapp.com/", 1)
return is what there is if wshshell is active so wshshell.run means run web.whatsapp.com (on your default browser)

now the wscript.sleep means the time of a pause between 2 commands i don't know what the time thingy is. but you need the 1500 at the beginning to give it time to load

wshshell.sendkeys means what key should be pressed in the case of whatsapp the short cut to search for a contact is tap so we give tap note that tap and enter are differently than the message that is because these are special keys replace your contact by the contacts name in your phone and replace the massage with your massage

now if you copy
WScript.Sleep 5
WshShell.SendKeys "Message"
WScript.Sleep 5

and past it as many times as you want the times message is copied and pasted is the times the message is send so if you do it 500 times there will be 500 messages in around from 2 to 10 seconds depends on your processor of your phone now that's it!

This was my first tutorial so tell me what you think of it and what could be better I'm not English so it is not all to good and the explanations can be wrong because I'm learning it myself so if you could correct it in the comments it would be great and let me know if i should make more of these kind of tutorials.

2 Responses

Really really nice :)
I will try when I got windows again

Oh and by the way, when you send a really huge amount of messages, the victims whatsapp crashes when he opens the chat xD

well that is the thought behind it in the "old" days of whatsapp if you recieved it when you are online your mobile crashes becuz your processor have to many things to handle and say I'M DONE!!!

but now if you are offline it has got time to process it i think

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active