Forum Thread: Where Can I Download Kali 1.1.0?

Im looking to download Kali 1.1.0 because I really don't like Kali 2.0 but I can't seem to find where to download it. Can someone link me to where I can download it? Thanks!

9 Responses

just search on google.. or torrents.

Try here. I'm still using this version.

Awesome! That's just what I needed thanks!

I have a question, for whoever can answer. If you download Kali 1.1.0, the Debian version is outdated, so you can't use any mirrors, so how can we update the tools from Kali?

Do we have to manually download it or the incompatibility issues are only happening to me?

Wow, this was stupid, I tried to blame Debian version. Turns out the repositories Kali auto-installed were wrong, and now I feel stupid.

TRIPHAT is there a main reason why you didn't change to the 2.0 version? Or is just a matter of personal taste?

No particular reason, I've been a long time fan of bt over kali and I use old versions best. I don't like using the latest just because it's the latest. Now I use 1.1.0a (made the switch just to test, heard good about it) and it's very good, moreover I heard about problems with Kali 2, and I don't feel like I need it. Last but not least, I don't like the interface. I know I can have the other one back but still, nothing really attracts me on Kali 2.

i am using kali 1.1.0 and using sources.list official repository old.kali motto though i have broken package libcups1 and wine i386 any help on this?

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active