Forum Thread: Where to Use Kali Linux?

Hello,

I'm new to this blog but I like too much the tutorials, but I have a question, I want to have a portable way to carry kali linux, I tried a chrome book but it is a little big, so I tried in a raspberry pi but its not the portability that I search, then I try to boot a kali Linux from android but I don't now how to make that, so please if you have another way or you now how to boot kali Linux from android please help.

Thankyou

10 Responses

Just download Kali and extract the ISO to the root of a USB. Then plug it in to any computer, press the boot menu key when you start it up and select your usb.

Thanks for that but i thinking like in a portable way and not taking the computer to everyway, but thanks for that

Thanks for your answers but i was thinking a way without taking the big computer everywere like a small coputer or s linux tablet, but thanks

thanks but I'm thinking in something more economical

Any laptop really. I've never double booted before though. Would probably be best just putting it on to a usb then as long as you can access the boot menu u can use it

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active