Forum Thread: WPS PIN

Hi, i'd like to know if there is any way to reveal WPS PIN of wireless device that i am currently connected on. In case if owner changes password, so i can use PIN to crack it easily. I already tried with Reaver, but seems like AP is locking kinda often :( Thnaks

3 Responses

If you are already inside the network, open your router control panel, go to wps section and get the pin (if wps is disabled, you can enable it). Default passwords for router usually suffice (simpy google "router model default password" to get it). If admin changed the password, wait for the admin to come online, and hijack his traffic to point to his router. He will think something is wrong and will login to check for connectivity or eventually reboot it. As most routers don't use ssl, you will get straight plain text password.

bro the best thing to do is use wifite which is a really simple and a easy way for newbies

"Hi, i'd like to know if there is any way to reveal WPS PIN of wireless device that i am currently connected on."

Login to admin interface and cap the wps page? 75% of admin pages I test are default creds. The other 24% are soft passwords or dupes of web accounts in local languages. 1% are hard for no good reason.

How bad do you want it?: You could dress up like ISP tech and install a new AP at the target location...

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active