Any Original Ideas for April Fools with a Meterpreter Shell?
Hello everyone, Phoenix750 here. As you all know, tomorrow is April Fools, my favourite time of the year!
I am infamous within my family for pulling off the most ridiculous of jokes. From the classic water bucket on top of the door to electric door latches (maybe tutorial material for later?), my family hasn't been spared on April the 1st the last 4 years!
But this year, I'd like to go a little bit original and pull off something using computers. More specifically, that sweet meterpreter prompt!
I want to prank my family tomorrow. I can gain easy meterpreter shells because I have physical access to the computers (with admin privilege!). The thing is, I can not come up with an original idea! So I was hoping if you guys could help me. There are only a few rules:
- No porn or any other nasty stuff
- No 3rd party malicious software (like spyware or viruses)
- Nothing that can cause permanent damage to the computers
- I must be able to restore the computer afterwards.
Here are some ideas I already have in mind:
- Change the keyboard layout.
- Write a small batch script that will open up a funny youtube video repeatedly (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI)
- Change their desktop background to this (no those aren't icons, this is the background itself):
Anyway, what I am asking is: do you guys have any other additional ideas I could use? Let me know please!
The machines are running Windows, by the way.
Thanks in advance;