Good evening, after spending at least 6 hours of my time trying to figure out how to solve my problem, i finally gave up and then decided to post my problem here.
I'm using the Social Engineering Toolkit to create a cloned page of Facebook webpage with saved html file to harvest credentials, so i'm using the "custom import" option, however when i check my ip to see the cloned website, all i get is just words no logos, no graphics nothing. although, i've saved the Facebook webpage .html with its index files in one folder, nothing seems to work. here i have attached 2 pictures of how does the Facebook original pic looks like and one after cloning.
Thanks a lot
Here's the picture that shows in my ip address after cloning it with SET
This is the saved index.html template, and the one i keep trying to clone