Argo: Hack Ip Cameras

Argo
Argo is a powerful tool for gathering cameras from shodan or censys.
Introduction
There are still a lot of cameras on the web that are vulnerable to new and old exploit.

I personally think that unsecured cameras are a big deal, this device can leak information about power plant, scada system or like home where you need privacy the most.

Argo is made for a quick gathering of host using shodan or censys and then exploit them or use bruteforce
Wanna know how?
Then quick, get to my github repository and download the tool
Installation

$ git clone github.com/M0tHs3C/Argo.git
$ cd Argo
$ pip3 install -r requirements.txt
$ python3 argo.py

usage

Argo is pretty basic, i've reduced the user interactions to the minimum necessary It's pretty straightforward The tool have 4 phases (non-mandatory)

1 ) Host gathering
you will have to gather some host either from shodan or censys
2 ) Up testing
test if all the host are really up
3 ) vuln testing
some device will have to be tested for vulnerability, the query is right but there might be false positive
4 ) exploit

in the fifth section you will find the exploit menu, a list of different exploit for different camera model logically the exploit for the "A" camera will not work if you gather host of "B" camera if is aveilable in the exploit section u will find a bruteforce tool for that camera too

Cameras

Today the tool supports only

Hikvision camera
Viola dvr camera
AVTECH camera

coming soon will be aveilable device like "rsp type" or other that i will add
Compability

The tool is tested to work on windows and linux

_legal disclaimer: Usage of hikxploit for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal. It is the end user's responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws. Developers assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program

github.com/M0tHs3C/Argo

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active