Forum Thread: Best Hacker Training?

A number of you have asked me about getting more hacker training. Before I give you my opinion as to best place to get hacker training, I want to throw it out this community. What is the best place to get hacker training?

4 Responses

Haha I think most of this community just follow you and a few others and just practice that. But on a real note; personally I just look around on the web for a particular program or suite that is on my Kali distro and if I cannot find a good tutorial about it then I just youtube it and hope for the best. Otherwise it is a long road of trial and error.

Yeah, for me i generally google everything i dont know and if i cant find an answer, then that is when i ask you questions. But for the most part your tutorials definitely help immensely! But as far as a place to get more hacker training, i havent found any specific place that has everything, i just google everything up. The only training i know of for hacking would probably be offensive securities live courses, and you definitely have to pay for those

There is a lot of useless information on the web, most of which is intentional misleading info setup to thwart noobs or people interested in an easy quick attack. Finding quality information on this subject matter is difficult especially when much of what is easy to find is also out dated. I enjoy the easy matter of fact way your tutorials explain what you are doing and why you are doing it. There are a few elite hackers I follow but I have yet to find a trust worthy one stop shop of useful hacking knowledge on the web.

wonderhowto..especially OTW tutorials...and basichackingskills.wordpress.com ..that said there is a very long way to go...needs time and practice..the more you know the more you realise there is more to know ;)

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active