Forum Thread: Best Way to DDos

Hey,

i am searching for a cheap way to timeout some people. No Websites or Servers.

I know, there are many Booter Websites, but they are mostly scam and not working.

Some experiences with a booter? Or another way to DDos?

Thx for answers!

7 Responses

Are you doing this to boot people off game servers?

Also, read ghost_'s article How to Post to Null Byte. If you follow the guidelines there, we might be able to help a bit more.

Firstly, a DDoS is known as a Distributed Denial of Service in that it uses many machines in order to deny said service. What you're likely looking for is a DoS which uses the resources of a single machine.

Secondly, all you need to do is flood the target with packet requests in that the target system will not be able to cope with the amount of requests.

ghost_

So basically, it's just a ridiculous packet-sized recursive ping.

Basically, yeah. Simple but effective.

ghost_

Have you tried this?

@GHOST_

i am searching for a DOS. A Website like that: titaniumstresser.net

I have a Linux based KVM Server and i tryed to Stress somebody with a perl Skript. But the Server lost the connection first.

If anybody has experiences with Stressers/Dos, please reply.

Thanks

Disclaimer: "Answers, comments, theory, RT/Follows/Likes/Pins/Tags etc. Do not give endorsement. All actions are your own responsibility"

THEORY: The first problem is why find booter/stresser sites when what you want requires 1 PC. You are not wanting to do a Volumetric DDoS are you? If so you can find every booter out there in either git, goog code or dorking.

Research Items:
slowhttptest
GoldenEye (Layer7 Attack Tool)

"But the Server lost the connection first.": Waf blocking you?

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active