Forum Thread: Bypass Log-in Required Wifi ?

I've gone through some Wifi hacking using BackTrack in the past and continue on doing the same for WPA/WPA2 wifi which is kinda headache using dictionary attack due to time consuming or impossible. Thanks to the existence of null-byte community finally shown the alternate way that WPA/WPA2 is indeed possible to get cracked.

Btw I am out of topic.

From the experience as mentioned above, what comes into my mind is bypassing the login security.

Basically some people/organization/university intentionally set up their connection to open but ended up require login from user. It redirects us to the webpage to login. From here, I understand that it could be more secure from just providing password to the wifi.

I managed to login to the wifi because a friend of mine gave me his account & password. As I know, each person who work for that particular company has their own user & password to log into the wifi. Well, it is not comfortable to login everytime when session timeout. Not sure if there's workaround using php trick or sumting else

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active