Forum Thread: How Can I Bypass Sophos Firewall

Hai friends is their anuway I can bypass sophos firewall which is currently used in my college.. They blocked everything, sometimes even google.. It's terrible...

Please let me know if anybody has any ideas

19 Responses

Perhaps you should take a look at Tor Browser :)

Create a bootable USB of Tails browser.

I tried tor and proxies doesn't work :(

We kinda have this portal where we login and each account is registered with our laptops Mac address.. So once they catch us messing around with proxies... They immediately bock the user..

Sniff for admin credentials

I cannot spoof my man since it's validates each time I login... How do I sniff for credentials tho?

ya. so before login. spoof ur mac and login with some other credentials.

And as for sniff. I assume ur firewall wont be https. it has to be http. so u can do sniffing of passwords easily. there a lot tools for sniffing. Mitmf i would preffer.

Enjoy Hacking kiddo :)

yaa... i have the same problem.... college wifi security ... so plzzz tell me anything to crack it....

You can look for a domain of rent servers which they can pass the firewall, then renta a server and use internet or rent a VPN.

u CANT bypass a Sophos Firewall/UTM... Sophos is only one step away from military grade security... if the admin has set up the Sophos well, u r literally fucked...

as for those that say:"proxy": it wont work... trust me... i install and configure sophos UTMs and firewalls for a living... and if the admin is not braindead, u cant get past that^^

if u want to get past u need the IP of the sophos, the port that the admin account accesses it and then be on the pc that is physically connected to the "admin" ethernet slot on the sophos xD oh and the password and username for it xD and then u need to know what u r doing xD

"be on the pc that is physically connected to the "admin" ethernet slot on the sophos" How do you set this shit in Sophos? Got tha firewall in my company, but I can connect on every pc to my firewall.

You could achieve this by spoofing your mac to another whitelisted mac, you'll need a few things though.

1. Choose a PC which you have admin on, if Windows 7, use the startup repair exploit to set cmd as sethc. Run net user Administrator 123 and login to admin using 123.
  2. Once you've done that, run kali linux (or parrot os) on a USB memory stick and boot from it. (You may have to disable the computers AV, which can be done if you're admin.)
  3. Run Airgeddon and capture all mac addresses on your network.
  4. Once you have a verified mac address, use TMAC on windows or use a tool provided in kali / parrot to change your mac to it.

Sophos isn't all that good as they can't usually handle two mac addresses that are the same, especially if they are whitelisted, so it will kick of the original, legit verified device.

You'll be online and will have kicked off the original client with that MAC.

Very simple !!!

On Firefox, add a free VPN Plugin like Browsec
Turn your VPN on.
That's all !!

Tested, fully working...

I tried but it's not working

Suggest some other ways

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active