Forum Thread: How Can I Hack My College's Website to Change My Transcript

How Can I Hack My College's Website to Change My Transcript

i want to hack my college website to change my grades,i only have its ip address, what softwares or other information do i need and how do i go about it

13 Responses

Start my downloading Kali Linux. Then do recon to determine its operating system, services, ports and applications.

how do i determine those?

you need to download and install Kali Linux first. Then read my reconnaissance articles here.

Do you need service of a hacker who can help you get your job done? Search no more.

We have reputable service to get your job done without trace, speedy work recovery, guarantee non data lost, expert in handling of email hacks and remote server shutdown. We are the guru in terms of service delivery. What are you seeking or want?.

Do you want get access to another Email, Facebook, School Grades, spy on Phone. This is our job.
Contact us Today for speedy work and no excuses
Our mail is Hackwizards007 @ gmail. com

cool thanks let me do that

Do better in school so you don't have to hack?

Maybe?

fire up kali and then open nikto,execute the command "nikto -h www.targetsite.com"(w/o quotes) find out the vulnerabilities and exploit those vulnerabilities.u will find exploits @ www.exploits-db.com,once you are in ..do the required tasks by escalating the privilages..BEWARE : DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK...IF UA CAUGHT U'LL BE THE NEXT ZUCKERBERG

Dude plz teach me i findd some ports open i used the brute force.but where do i find my results and change them.

Find an open port using nmap and then try to bruteforce the username and password but CHANGE THE GRADES IS A CRIME YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR THIS.

We don't promote that shit here @Derek DN

How much is there service ?

Contact hackninja006@gmail.com for your hacking needs. His charge's are pretty decent and He deliver's on time.

I owe a lot to this hacker I met through a friend.who helped me upgrade my credit score and exposed my cheating husband when he was having an affair. I got to find out that he had been lying to me for the past 5 months and seeing two other women. I was able to get direct access to his text messages, phone conversations and all social networks on his phone. even his recently deleted messages were also retrieved. If you are getting less than you deserve in your relationship and want to be sure of their sincerity without them ever finding out. OR you need to hack into your school mainframe portal to change your grade or recover your Social media passwords (i.e Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp), Contact Him via email: hackninja006@gmail.com he is very reliable and trustworthy!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active