Cyborg Hawk v 1.0: World's Most Advanced, Powerful, & Beautiful Penetration Testing Distro Ever

The most advanced, powerful and yet beautiful penetration testing distribution ever created. Lined up with ultimate collection of tools for pro Ethical Hackers and Cyber Security Experts.

Simplify security in your IT infrastructure with Cyborg. Its real strength comes from the understanding that a tester requires a strong and efficient system,that benefits from a strong selection of tools, integrated with a stable linux environment.

It has 700 + tools while Kali have 300+ and also dedicated tools for and menu for mobile security and malware analysis . Also it is easy to compare it with Kali as to make a better OS than Kali we have to outperform it.

Distro Features:

• Exploitation Toolkit: Toolkit to test the integrity of your IT Infrastructure. Best exploit of for best results.
  • Reverse Engineering: Reversing the core code for the analysis by going backwards through the development cycle.
  • Forensics: Uncover the Digital evidence. Investigate them and interpreting electronic data for use in a court of law.
  • Stress Testing: Determine the amount of stress your computer, network, program or device can bear.
  • Mobile Security: Penetrate the mobile security and fix the vulnerabilities of it . Mobile Security covers every known platform for smartphones.
  • Wireless Security: Secure your wireless world. Cyborg have top level tools to test your security.

Developed by Team Cybord led by Vaibhav Singh and Shahnawaz Alam from Ztrela Knowledge Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Cyborg Hawk Teaser Trailer:

23 Responses

You might also be interested on building your own disrepute with your own tools, t speed things up and support different boot loaders. For example, I use a custom Arch Linux with Efi support, and I installed all the major penetrating tools. It looks cool and satisfying, and you learn a lot of Linux stuff building it.

Can you create a tutorial on how to do it ?

I'm actually working on it on my blog, but I'll be adapting this for Null Byte in future.

Yet new stuff wont be the best

If new technologies are implemented, they are (Kali->Backtrack, and Kali1.0.8->kali1.0.7 only for the EFI boot, which makes it more portable by double). However he's not telling us why this thing should be better than Kali or Bugtraq (it looks almost the same, btw). I doubt anyone is going to use it, with that caps lock title (gone already) and greatness promising.

Yeah ....... A system like this can never be trusted .... No offense ...... but such big and hacky tools are usually backdoored .......

Your not even telling us or convincing us why we should use the OS .....

All I see is a desktop with a hacking theme with widgets .....
Please make detailed post

#Sky

At least, this is the first impression, no offense too. Website looks clear and stuff, but professional and serious things don't need self-advertising (edit: no offense, as supposingly they become famous because they are built for their own employees and certified, which make it popular. This is new and it has yet to be feed backed).

Ztrela or Offensive Security?
No feedback (referring to above), no trust, I guess.

Looks like knock off Kali to me. If I went this route I would use C.I.A Kali.

You just unlocked me a new world.

Please use it first then give your unbiased opinions , It took the same amount of workload as any other company could have .

It will not disappoint you all.

And also Your kudos are too worthy for me.

Finally a personal opinion, the post sounded really cold.

I think I'll give it a try, I'll put in in my to-do list (I understand the struggles of building a public custom distro, as I tried and made one and even myself couldn't understand how to use it). Good luck for future development and testing of your product, then!

1 Kudos for u Singh
Thanks for the post and peace-out

#Sky

Can anyone make a installation tutorial of Cyborg Hawk v1.0, please.

Thanks, Dorin
Waiting for feedback...

Dorin:

Its the same as installing Kali. ( I guess )

# Sergeant

i try to install it on vmware or others and it wont reconize it how do i fix?

Nice!!!! ... The tools are really kooool .. It has tools than Kali
Thanks for the light shed.

do they have an iso file to download? where can i find it?

No problem!
Welcome to Null Byte!!

After Using Cyborg Hawk 1.0 for 3 days, here's my review :
pros :

1. It has a lot of more (specially new) tools than Kali 2.0.
  2. Pre in-built Tor Browser (Kali 2.0 doesn't have that).
  3. It includes Mobile Security/pentesting tools(no other pentesting distro include these tools).
  4. Even a newbie can use this distro as it has a lot of options in it's system setting menu. (Specially that package install manager.)

Cons :

1. It simply logs you in as a root user but still you've to change user via terminal whenever you need to update or install anything.
  2. After installing this distro, that window effects remain untill you change the theme, once you change to default or any other, that effect will be gone.
  3. Pre in-built video player isn't as good as kali / kali 2.0
  4. A little bit slow comared to Kali (What i mean is booting up time)

That's all for now.
If you find anything or the whole post stupid, then have mercy on me, cause i'm not expert... :)

Can you download it on mac? mine is not working
just bunch of files and documents on a white drive

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active