Forum Thread: Does Anybody Know Any Tools or How to Crack Ipad/Iphone Passcode with Kali Linux?

I've been surfing the web for a info on " how to crack Iphone/Ipad passwords with kali linux Hard wired" most of the searches just give typical stuff but i want to know how to crack the passcode hardwired (via USB cable) Is there a tool in Kali Linux to do this or in the repositories of Kali linux {By the way this is legal as it's my cousin's iPad and he needs his Passcode recovered and he requested me to do this}

6 Responses

Are you sure he doesn't have the setting on that erases all your data after 10 failed attempts? That is what the San Bernadino shooter had, and the FBI wanted Apple to give them more than 10 attempts (Mortals like us can't do it :)).

No he didn't enable that his pretty sure I just asked him {By the way he dosen't even know how to enable that setting}

The repos in that video is offline and i don't think that tool is real, not to the public that is, it could be a custom tool

Maybe you can try Eelphone iPhone Unlock, but it's better to backup your iPhone or iPad firstly, then after having unlocked iPhone, you can restore from backup.

Crack iPhone passcode? I know how to remove the screen lock.
To bypass the iPhone passcode, you can try iTunes to restore iPhone or use iCloud to remotely erase your iPhone,

which is the official method offered by Apple. Notably, using iCloud requires the Find My iPhone features to be enabled.

Besides, if your iPhone has not been synced with iTunes before, you need to put it into recovery mode and then restore it

with iTunes. Alternatively, iOS system recovery software can also be applied to bypass the passcode

on iOS devices. Such a tool can help you do it without any limitations and difficulty.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active