Hi! I have been confronting this problem for more than 2 days now and I wish you can help me.
I have my evil twin all set up and everything. Here are the steps I did.
What I first like to point out is that my router has 2 APs I can connect to (like Wi-Fi-2.4 and another one with Wi-Fi-5.0)
- Opening terminal and typing: echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ipforward_
- Opening terminal and typing: iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o wlan0 -s 192.168.1.0/24 -j MASQUERADE
- Starting fluxion
- Selecting language
- For some reason after I select my language and Fluxion searches my wlan0 and turns it into monitor mode, when it does that, it seems that my connectivity is gone (as you can see at the screenshot below in the top right corner) although i can still browse the internet so doesn't really matter. Just wanted to point that out.
- Getting handshake (Wi-Fi-2.4)
- Creating SSL Cert
- Choosing the lang for it
- Everything is set up and this is the image I'm getting.
Like you can see at the bottom left, I get requests TO my router which I think is from my other AP which is Wi-Fi-5.0, although I can see the evil twin come up on my network list on my phone or on my laptop, I can't connect to it, any suggestions?
I hope you can help me as I'm about to pull my hairs out -.-