With what should I start?
Well recently I decided to learn hacking as a hobby and downloaded Kali. Of course I understand that the scripting and coding knowledge is needed before even starting all this. But I am thinking about learning it on a fly.
So let's cut to the case.
My main target is to hack a Blackberry Classic smartphone, secondary - hack Yahoo accounts password (most likely will have to use social engineering), and hack Mac Book.
I have many questions!
1) How do I even hack Blackberry Classic and have access to GPS, messages, etc.?
2) Where could I find tutorials to achieve my 'hacking list goals?
3) Is it possible to lurk inside Mac OSX while it's closed/turned off/'hibernating'?
4) Is there a way to find in-depth tutorials for my goals?
5) Or maybe lucky to find some source codes?
6) Maybe there is some other way to get a password for Yahoo account (I have e-mail address but not password).
Sorry if my questions sound silly but I tried to lurk in this website for answers but unfortunately I wasn't able to get straightforward answer.
Thank you for your understanding and advice in advance! :D