Forum Thread: Hack Through Port (Telnet?)

Hack Through Port (Telnet?)

I've been here some time now butt I've been mostly focusing on Wifi and injecting backdoors solely by social engineering (physical access). However, I have set myself a task. I have a PC behind my router. I have the access to the router,and can forward any port. However I'm not so experienced in choosing vulnerable ports an exploiting them, So if you cold point me at a guide. I've tried to open 23, but when I connect telnet from my kali to the pc(running win8), it requires a password which I have no Idea where to obtain even though it's my pc...I've also read that port 445 is one of the most exploted ones. I'm sorry if I missed such guide.Thank you for your time!

3 Responses

have you tried default passwords? like admin, administrator, user, password etc... ?

Yes I have, nothing works. If someone could help me out here and point me in the right direction so I can continue learning. Thank you.

Here's a link that will hopefully teach you how to brute force telnet, ssh, and ftp through hydra. All you need is a wordlist, and some time and you'll crack it!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active