Forum Thread: Hack Windows User Accounts on Any Computer You Use [ by : Mohamed Ahmed ]

I will teach you how to steal any Windows User Accounts on any computer you use out side your home :P
just put your usb with your favorite linux distro in your pocket ..... hahaha

ATTENTION: The CONTENT of the FOLLOWING POST IS for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES, the USER IS LIABLE for the USE THAT MAY GIVE to the FOLLOWING CONTENT.

WINDOWS 7 AND VISTA

Step 1: Start Live Usb or Cd with Your Favorite Linux Distro with Support for Writing in Ntfs

Step 2: Once Started, Go to the Drive Where Windows Is Installed .

Step 3: Go to the Folder: windowssystem32

Step 4: Look for the File sethc.exe, Rename It to sethc.bak

Step 5: Look for the File cmd.exe and You Get a Copy, the Copy Rename It to sethc.exe

Step 6: Close Everything and Restart the Computer

Step 7: When They Start Windows, Press 5 Times the Left Shift Key, They Will Appear the Windows Console.

Step 8: Once Inside the Console Windows Write This (Without Quotes): "Net User" and Then Give Enter.

Step 9: They Will Appear the List of Users on the Computer, to Reset the Password, Only Do the Following (Simulating That the User Is Called Ahmed)

Step 10: Write the Following: "Net User Ahmed *" and Then Enter (Net -Space-User-Space-User-Space-Asterisk) And Then Enter

Step 11: Will Appear: "Type the User's Password:" They Type the Password or Else Just Leave It Blank, Give Enter and Repeat the Password.

Step 12: Ready, Already Reset the Password

WINDOWS XP

Step 1: Start in Error-Proof Mode (F8)

Step 2: Press Ctrl + Alt + from (Or Supr) Until You See the User and Password Window

Step 3: Type in User: Administrator and Password Blank.

Step 4: If the Administrator User, Is Not the One Who Was Given a Password, Then They Can Enter

Step 5: And Since They Entered, They Repeat the Process of the Previous Method Since Step 8.

NOTE:
In WINDOWS XP I have not yet tried it, but surely with the procedure I mentioned above it should work.

1 Response

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active