How To: Dance "Just That Girl" from Another Cinderella Story

Dance "Just That Girl" from Another Cinderella Story

Learn the choreography from Another Cinderella Story. The dance steps are all layed out here. This is a cool dance in the movie Another Cinderella Story.

(1) Part 1 of 2 - How to Dance "Just That Girl" from Another Cinderella Story, (2) Part 2 of 2 - How to Dance "Just That Girl" from Another Cinderella Story

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

4 Comments

i dont get and less talk i about unimportant stuff i watched this to learn how to dance just that girl

geez i watched it to learn how to dance not about her braces and wats with da cat?

idk it was weird and random but i still learned how 2 dance just that girl anywy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to learn more 'bout the dance on the J.P.'s competition - the 'New Classic'. Drew and the dancers were amazing. I'm in love with their moves and steps. Please, help me with that. :))))))

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest