Forum Thread: Importing Custom Payloads to Metapsloit

Importing Custom Payloads to Metapsloit

I would like to know how can i import custom payloads to Metasploit

11 Responses

I got this android meterpreter reversetcpdns payload and i want to to import it to metasploit, it was a .rb file and i put it in /usr/share/metasploit-framework/modules/payloads/stagers/android but it didnt work and metasploit didnt even start so some help is appreciated

i also now tried to use another path which is /.msf4/modules/payloads/android/meterpreter/ and placed the file there but when i try reloadall i get this

Error while running command set: No such file or directory @ rbsysopen - /usr/share/metasploit-framework/data/android/apk/classes.dex

Call stack:
/root/.msf4/modules/payloads/android/meterpreter/reversetcpdns.rb:36:in `read'
/root/.msf4/modules/payloads/android/meterpreter/reversetcpdns.rb:36:in `generatejar'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payload/dalvik.rb:27:in `generate'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payload.rb:199:in `size'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payload
set.rb:158:in `block (2 levels) in recalculate'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payloadset.rb:102:in `eachpair'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payloadset.rb:102:in `block in recalculate'
set.rb:98:in `eachpair'
set.rb:98:in `recalculate'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/moduleset.rb:47:in `create'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/module
set.rb:174:in `valid?'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/ui/console/driver.rb:572:in `onvariableset'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/ui/console/commanddispatcher/core.rb:2079:in `cmdset'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/dispatchershell.rb:427:in `runcommand'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/dispatchershell.rb:389:in `block in runsingle'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/dispatchershell.rb:383:in `each'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/dispatcher
shell.rb:383:in `runsingle'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/shell.rb:203:in `run'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/metasploit/framework/command/console.rb:48:in `start'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/metasploit/framework/command/base.rb:82:in `start'
/usr/bin/msfconsole:48:in `<main>'

I have an article on this in the metasploit series.

can you link it please? i would get lost in your articles xD

and its a payload not an exploit

you add payloads just the same way you add exploits.

-Phoenix750

Have you read my others comments? there was an error

you have to first create all those directories separately by using mkdir if its not there already

can you be more specific please? i really need this

i exavtly did that with the android meterpreter reversetcpdns and i got this error when ever i try to load it

Error while running command set: No such file or directory @ rbsysopen - /usr/share/metasploit-framework/data/android/apk/classes.dex

Call stack:
/root/.msf4/modules/payloads/android/meterpreter/reversetcpdns.rb:36:in `read'
/root/.msf4/modules/payloads/android/meterpreter/reversetcpdns.rb:36:in `generatejar'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payload/dalvik.rb:27:in `generate'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payload.rb:199:in `size'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payloadset.rb:158:in `block (2 levels) in recalculate'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payloadset.rb:102:in `eachpair'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payloadset.rb:102:in `block in recalculate'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payloadset.rb:98:in `eachpair'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/payloadset.rb:98:in `recalculate'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/moduleset.rb:47:in `create'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/core/moduleset.rb:174:in `valid?'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/ui/console/driver.rb:572:in `onvariableset'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/msf/ui/console/commanddispatcher/core.rb:2079:in `cmdset'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/dispatchershell.rb:427:in `runcommand'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/dispatchershell.rb:389:in `block in runsingle'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/dispatchershell.rb:383:in `each'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/dispatchershell.rb:383:in `runsingle'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/rex/ui/text/shell.rb:203:in `run'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/metasploit/framework/command/console.rb:48:in `start'
/usr/share/metasploit-framework/lib/metasploit/framework/command/base.rb:82:in `start'
/usr/bin/msfconsole:48:in `<main>'

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active