Forum Thread: How Is This Possible ?

I was surfing when I found this website: CyberNews (not linked so as not to promote them). The website has the content of Null-Byte, I mean all, You search and it pulls in God knows how the results and displays it. It has all Null-Byte tutorials,Does Null-Byte have rss-readers or something ?

A Search: On Ciuffy

Image via postimg.org

And it pulls all articles that have ciuffy as a text in it. Once again, How is this possible ?

15 Responses

There are hundreds of sites plagiarizing our material.

I just saw it on the internet few minutes ago.
Wow.The same url(OMG).Because i am Chinese traditional.
Hope you have a nice day.
-----------------------------------DAGONCHU

Well that was unexpected.

Oh look, it's me!

Well, plagiarism of famous communities is inevitable, but clearly it is not a big deal for these. The original is going to show up first anyway, so the traffic is not hijacked at all.

Yeah but as much as he is coping on his joomla site he should give you a % of that adsense money. People pay for content, I know I had a website or 5 and needed to hire copywriters to keep it fresh kinda like here.

https://twitter.com/incybernews

This is rather amusing.

EDIT: A side note, a lot of these websites just link back to Null Byte or give the link at the bottom of the tutorial.

The sites are also horrible.

ghost_

Where is this website? A google search isn't getting me where I need to be to see what you all are talking about.

"CyberNews Null Byte"
Also, that's the name of who designed the layout. You sure he is the same person who plagiarizes?
That would be giving away the position way too easy...

Oh my god, this guy has supposedly been doing web design for 9 YEARS and that is the website? I mean, if you are going to rip off a website at least try not to look like a fool. This man has been caught red handed!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active