How To: Transform into Heath Ledger's Joker for Halloween

Transform into Heath Ledger's Joker for Halloween

Since "The Dark Knight" is basically the biggest movie of all time, and with Heath Ledger's unfortunate death, the Joker is going to be a pretty hot Halloween costume this year, and for years to come. Fortunately, the Joker's makeup can be pretty easily recreated at home.

This two-part video tutorial will show you how to transform into Heath Ledger's Joker from "The Dark Knight." Be the best gothic, wry prankster this Halloween in Gotham City. It doesn't take a special effects makeup artist to pull it off on a budget.

Makeup Supplies:

Palmer White Face Paint
NYC Lipstick in Candy Apple Red
Wet and Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black
Rimmel London Eye Shadow in Black/Grey/Silver/Light Grey
NYC Brow/Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black

(1) Part 1 of 2 - How to Transform into Heath Ledger's Joker for Halloween, (2) Part 2 of 2 - How to Transform into Heath Ledger's Joker for Halloween

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

5 Comments

Hey graet job on the makeup. it has inspired me to do the same for halloween. as i was watching these howtodo videos. yours sparked a certain interest...cause i realized that i work at the same place you do lol. anyways great job and thanks for the detailed video

Man that make up look S**T cool, to say the least im usin this tutorial when making my costume

i won first place!!! thanks a lot

i won first place. thanks a lot

Nice photo, or is that your normal face?

Great Job!
you are very creative, I have to do my friend's makeup tomorrow and you just made it very easy.

Gracias!

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest