LEARNING RUBY: PART 0, INTRODUCTION!

Welcome brothers, From the day I first came here, it was my ambition to post a series on a programming language which will help most of the people out here. Many of us have written many posts on how to hack facebook, twitter, instagram etc. Hacking those sites are not a very hard nut to crack (remember not a single site on internet is secured, not even google, every site has its own vulnerabilities) if you know the basics of hacking. And by basics, I mean learning all those stuffs that other people learn like networking, languages, computer knowledge etc. And I know that, learning basics are the most boring part of doing any thing. But at the same time, is the most essential part of advancing it. For example, when a person joins the armed forces, he is not directly sent to war. He has to train hard like others have. So to fill this gap of learning basics as a part of serving this community, I've decided to make a series on (LEARNING RUBY). I chose ruby because it is very a important and a powerful programming language and easy-to-use at the same time.

WHY to LEARN RUBY or ANY OTHER LANGUAGE?

You may have questions in your mind like, why on earth I'm supposed to learn these things? I mean I've tools like metasploit-framework or sqlmap for hacking purposes.The answer to these questions is You cannot become a true hacker or pentester unless you know how those things work!! And many of the exploits that you use (mainly metasploit-framework) are written in ruby. By learning languages you can make your own scripts and exploits and you will no longer have to depend upon other authors to make scripts for you. So some general knowledge about ruby?? This language was first developed by Yukihiro Matsumoto in 1995, commonly known as "Matz". He blended the parts of other languages like (perl, Smalltalk, ada and lisp) to make a new language that balanced functional programming and imperative programming. Since its publishing in 1995, ruby has drawn devoted coders worldwide. In 2006, it gained mass acceptance. It was ranked among the top 10 most popular languages in the world (computer languages). Enough talk about this, lets move further.

WHAT WE WILL BE COVERING?

Everything!!! From starting to end, we will be covering everything which comes in ruby. Some of these include.

1. Making a simple program.
  2. Comments
  3. variables
  4. mathematics.
  5. modules

And many more. If you'll get stuck anywhere, you can either ask me in the comments or you can do some research on them. I'll highly recommend you to do some of the research first because, you will not learn it, unless you do it by yourself. And of course, if I'll do something wrong (which I will do it intentionally to see how much you are giving attention), you can write those in comments.

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY (INTRODUCTION), HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD!

>>>DUSTY WORLD ///

1 Response

For all who can't wait read the ruby documentation on ruby-doc . org

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active