Forum Thread: Mr.Robot

Hi,I want to ask that how i can get knowledge like Elliot in Mr.Robot.I am very impressed by his knowledge(may be beacuse i am newbie) like he he finds the infected server in 2nd episod,like he concludes that the server is rootkited,and many more...

4 Responses

Site administrator, OTW, actually wrote a fantastic series that is still continuing as we speak about this very topic. He explains the science of what Elliot does, and why he does it.

It is also very important to note that it is a TV series, Elliot's character has developed this knowledge long before the first episode, and that is why he is so good at what he does.

I can tell you however, that if you use Null Byte to keep studying and learning every day, you will get better and better at hacking. Eventually, you will be as expert as Elliot in Mr. Robot.

Welcome to Null Byte, by the way!
-Cameron Glass

Thanks bro.Yes Null byte is one of my favourite site.Daily i visit it.It is Fantastic site...

I feel as though Cameron answered your question extremely well, so the only thing I have to add is a link to an article by the beloved OTW. It can be used as a reference point to determine what you should study. Here is it.

-Defalt

As people already said welcome! There is alot of info on this site, use the search at the top to help you. As long as you ask things in a mature and not script kiddie matter people will try to help. DON'T: "how i h@ck fb" "tell me how but nothing else" DO: "How do I crack the password on a web form" We encourage you to be ethical and we are NOT at fault if you get into trouble because you broke the law.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active