Forum Thread: Parallel GPU Circuit Board

Anyone that has experience with making their own tech from literal scratch, have you ever tried making a Parallel GPU Circuit Board?

I want to try to make one, but i legitimately don't have a clue on where to start. I don't even have an idea of the schematics that would be plausible. I am simply asking for help, or even books that could be referred to aid me.

I know making a cluster is one way to substitute for what I want, but I don't want a cluster cause it wouldn't be mobile. I mean sure, once we're both on-line, in that sense I have a mobile cracking unit, but if I don't have Internet access, then the cluster becomes useless.

I want a Parallel GPU CB attachable to my laptop to aid in cracking offline.
Can anyone help point me in the right direction in achieving to make one that works?

Bloop thanks.

Never Miss a Hacking or Security Guide

New Null Byte in your inbox, every week.

2 Responses

Unless you're a god at programming, I think this'll be kinda tricky. Sounds like you'll have to rewrite most drivers, including the ones that transfer data through the PCI-E slots.

Sigh
For now I'll just worry about making the schematic for it.
I can't make drivers yet if I don't have the hardware to test it on, right?
XD
I feel like I can just use already made drivers and take out and put in what I need as necessary while I run and debug.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active