Forum Thread: Problem to download Kali Linux 64 bit ISO or 32 bit ISO ?

Hello.

I would like download Kali to install it on a USB PORTABLE but I notice on the download page for Kali https://www.kali.org/downloads/ that are 2 kinds of ISO which Kali Linux 64 bit ISO and Kali Linux 32 bit ISO. And then frankly I am confused.

Can you advise me which of the two (Kali Linux 64 bit ISO or Kali Linux 32 bit ISO), download and install it on my portable USB key so he walks or runs 100 % on any operating system without any problems ?

Thank you.

9 Responses

Apocalypse:

First, Kali is an OS, not an application. Which you download and use is dependent upon your CPU architecture. If you are using a 64 bit CPU, download the 64-bit ISO.

OTW

it always `unknown network error`

can you help me ? pls

We need more information to help you Alex.

go to start menu and click then in the search dialoug type ('run") then("dxdiag") after that you will know what is your system ( 64 or 32)

^^ at operating system

Hi Please help!

I'm face the same problem again and again when I try to download kali-linux iso file on my windows 10 64-bit hp pavilion laptop.

I tried downloading from mozilla but unable to download it.

I have big problem, but dont know how to use kali bug report... When i download any kali linux , always is 32bit open loader... Kali linux 64bit (Installer) Kali Linux 64bit (NetInstaller) Kali linux 64bit (live) every kali 64bit is 32 bit loader setup... I download torrent and "mirror" link its the same file... then i try download all Kali linux 32bit in hope maybe they mixup something... but the same file... can someone report that and check of course for me... Because i tell again i dont know how to use kali bug report... Thanks

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active