Forum Thread: Question on Bruteforcing and Other Methods to Getting into Admin Panel

Question on Bruteforcing and Other Methods to Getting into Admin Panel

Ok, basically just installed Kali Linux today in a long time. I got so far today , so happy of myself. So basically i used Nmap -u to scan a .org website. from that scan I have now got the "Admin Login" Page for that website, which was well hidden. So whats my next step as of now into getting in and taking control of the website?

This right here is a picture with the link of the Admin page. You know im just a starter so please dont judge :). I tried to use Hydra, but it seemed pretty darn complicated. Hydra is also Kind of buggy as of now, So anyone have any ideas/programs/methods they can help me with so i can get into the website admin?

4 Responses

This is illegal if it is not your site, so we cannot help.

He might not know, so: Knowingly teaching people how to do something illegal is also illegal, so when we see that you're trying to hack into a school's website, we know we can't help you. This community is only for teaching cybersecurity so that you can prevent attacks as a white-hat hacker.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active