Forum Thread: RPG Games

Hello, I am currently learning python and I got some knowledge of Java.. my question is, does anyone in here know what is the best way to make RPG games?

5 Responses

sorry, but this is a hacking site nor a programming site, of course, you could find help with programing, and someone could help you, but what i try to say is that this site is focused more on hacking than programming.

And talking about making games and some other tutorials about programming, i could recommend you a youtube channel called techy help, there you can find videos about where and what programming languages to learn for certain things.

Thank you, I found some helpful material on that page :)

Basically.. there are 2 types of rpg... online and offline..

If youre talkin about offline.. then its easy as it can easily be done using cheat engine...

The tricky part comes on online ones.. cheat engine works sometimes.. but if they have a little bit more security.. then you gotta hack the server.. which is in any way.. illegal..

I guess offline ones are not so popular nowdays, so it would be better to make online one with as you say at least some security so that game can not be spoiled easily

Not so fast! Do you even follow the YouTube community ;-)?

Indie online games are built with pre-made interfaces like unity. Online requires a minimum of networking knowledge and packet managing. Games use UDP.

Just to bring it down to actual security (games are OT), make sure people don't use your game to Sniff or hack someone! The security awareness level of game developers should be max level.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active