Forum Thread: How to Steal an Online Password

how to steal an online password for an account in www.experienceproject.com. No, cant use kali or any linux based soft as i am using myself windows7. I am a newbie. Not familiar yet with a lot of soft or coding. want to work on windows first to check up my own capabilities or how much can i do. It would be helpful if anyone can give any suggestion or learning step-by-step procedure. Thank you.

7 Responses

Windows is a brick for hacking. Hydra is probably the tool you are looking for, which, don't even question it, is better to run on Linux (don't even know if a Windows port exist). Try Linux on a Virtual Machine in windows and do some tests with THC Hydra. Experts might know more.

Thank you. Yes i am familiar with hydra in windows. Not an expert yet, just learning. But, to use hydra online i sure need linux for a better performance which i want to avoid right now because of my current PC's low power. So i was looking for, if there is any other easy way.

A machine with lower power would thrive in a Linux environment. I run 2 high activity Linux servers (one being Kali) on an older box and they share 5 GB of RAM.

If you truly want to get into this website, and know the target you want to breach, you should try social engineering. Metasploit has a great Social Engineering campaign system and SET in Kali is fantastic as well.

As Ciuffy said, Windows is useless for hacking, and its a good way to get caught if what you're doing happens to be "Black Hat."

Thank you. Yes i am familiar with hydra in windows. Not an expert yet, just learning. But, to use hydra online i sure need linux for a better performance which i want to avoid right now because of my current PC's low power. So i was looking for, if there is any other easy way.

As both Ciuffy and Alex Storm Williams have said, Linux is a far superior OS. It's more efficient, you have more control, and all the tools you will need are developed specifically for Linux.

We don't care if you can't or don't want to use Linux for hacking, our response will remain the same and I would suggest you heed our advice rather than to stubbornly refuse.

If you are new to hacking go here to download a Kali Linux image, install it to USB and follow the tutorials on Linux basics here.

There is no simple way to hack; you have to put the work in to be successful and more importantly, to not be caught.

ghost_

Thank you everyone. I guess yes i have to come to point i need to work on linux. Thank you for your suggestions. :) Let me come to linux and i will keep posting if i need help with it or Kali. Yes i checked Kali, its saying it is fascinating. Lets play some games :)

Mike

If you need help with any aspect; please post your question to the corresponding tutorial thread. It will be seen and answered there and will also consolidate information for others to benefit from.

I'm happy to see you're making the correct choice; we're happy to help where we can.

ghost_

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active