How to: Install Metasploit Framework on Android | Part #3 - in UserLAnd

Hi My Fellow H4ck3Rs!

• In this Thread, I`m gonna show you how to install Metasploit Framework in UserLAnd. UserLAnd is new in LinuX industries. You can use it for Android to Android/Windows hacking. It actually works in CHROOT Environment.
  • I'm posting this thread because I was informed that some scripts in TermuX specially Ruby are not working right anymore. If you are also facing such problems, then prefer UserLAnd over TermuX. After the whole process, it will take about 1GB of your Internal Storage (or ROM), infact Termux takes max 700mbs finally. So, if your TermuX is running well, then you don't have to follow this method. Anyway, it`s your choice :)

|||+(+DISCLAIMER-)-|||

This Thread is created for education purposes only. I`ll not be responsible of any Illegal use of this information.

Okay... So lets start...

Requirements

1). Android 5.0 + (For Older Version Visit HERE.)

2). UserLAnd (Get it from Play Store)

3). Kali/Debian distribution on UserLAnd (Method Below)

Step 1: Setting the Things Up.

• Okay, after downloading the UserLAnd from PlayStore (or F-Droid), Open it, and it will ask about the Distribution you want to install. It has many options, but you have to select Debian or Kali Distribution. I Recommend to install KALI on UserLAnd, because I did`nt tested this method on Debian. In fact, Kali fully supports all the stuff related to H4ck-NG.
  • After selecting KALI Distribution, It will ask you to download ~80mbs of archives, just allow it, and wait till the Downloading finishes completely. (It will also ask you about the Running Mode of KALI, you should select SSH)
  • After the Downloading and Installation process, it will ask you about some basic Information i.e. Username , Password etc. Complete the Required information and all will be set up!
  • After all, click the KALI icon in UserLAnd and it will take some seconds to load up ...

|||#NOTE#|||
UserLAnd works in Chroot Environment. The working directory of UserLAnd is:
/data/data/tech.ula/files/1/home/<username>/

Step 2: Installing Metasploit

• This Method is far easier than TermuX. Steps are simple, just follow carefully ...
  • First of all, we have to update Existing packages on UserLAnd. For this, type:

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

• This will take sometime to Update and Upgrade apt Packages. Wait till it completes.
  • Curl Package is required for Metasploit installation. To install CURL Package, type:

apt-get install curl

— Wait till installation completes.
  • Now, we have to download Metasploit installation Script, for this type:

curl -LO raw.githubusercontent.com/rapid7/metasploit-omnibus/master/config/templates/metasploit-framework-wrappers/msfupdate.erb

— It will Download in a second.
  • Now run the script, by executing the following command:

chmod +x msfupdate.erb && ./msfupdate.erb

• Now wait for almost 20-40 minutes till installation completes.

Step 3: Running Metasploit-Framework

• After the installation completes, run the MSF by executing the following command:

msfconsole

• and wait for a minute to start Metasploit Framework. Done!

Note :-

This Thread is created for education purposes only. I`ll not be responsible of any Illegal use of this information.

If you have any problems or getting any type of error or you think that I`ve missed something , then please inform me in Comments Section. I`ll fix that soon...

Anyway, Thanks for reading my Thread :)

• ======> (Your Friend: H4ck3R_777)<======

8 Responses

If You Liked My Guide, Then Don't Forget to Give Feedback ...!!!

• !!! ... BEST OF LUCK ... !!!

Thanks for the tutorial.

I'm trying to get metasploit with kali with this method, but I got a problem with postgresql, it seems that isn't not working.

I'm still getting errors. Can u help me?

Sir, I m not able to install curl. It shows it need superuser privillege and my device is not rooted and i dont want to root it.Pls help me fix this

Root access in UserLAnd can be used without root in your android

thanks guys it really works....love this ssite

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active