Forum Thread: Uploading Pictures on NullByte??

Hi I have a minor issue. I need to upload picture to nullbyte such as my profile picture, and pictures when I am doing articles on here, but I can't browse through my PC, I have to upload from Web, how do I do that? I tried uploading a picture to a site where I could upload a picture like flickr.com but it still wont let me

thanks in advance

8 Responses

I think that would be from your side. Ad Block, Ghostery and other ads that do the blocking thing if you have them installed. Or maybe you don't have flash installed.

right click on the picture and click on "copy image location" Then, when you are posting on nullbyte, paste the link you just copied into the text box after clicking the little photo icon. (it looks like a picture in a frame)

Imgur.com
Upload
Then click on pic
Cipy url when the webpage only shows the pic nithing else..
Paste url
Have fun ;);)

And post this in the forums plz!! ;);)

Just make sure that the URL has the file extension (.jpg, .png, etc.). Ninety-nine percent of the time it's required for our uploader.

Yea thats why I said to click on image then copy url ;);)

Just giving a little more detail. :)

sdy I had the exact same problem as you on Iceweasel. Disabling extensions etc. didn't seem to help(The 'upload from your computer' button just isn't there). Possibly to do with javascript being disabled?

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active