How to Use WiFi Adapter on a Chrooted Kali Linux ?
As the title says, I want to use an external WiFi adapter on my android.
When I connect the adapter to my phone using OTG cable, and type lsusb, it is detected. but when I use iwconfig, it isn't listed there.
My queries are:-
- is it that the adapter isn't getting enough power?
- is it the problem with it's drivers on my chrooted kali ?
- is it even possible ?
- Can I use a USB hub with <=500mA output(max power for the adapter- according to lsusb) to connect the adapter + phone ?
I know my questions are noobish but I'm curious.
- I'm having a TP-LINK TL WN722N adapter.
- My phone is rooted.
- I've installed Kali 2.0 using Linux Deploy on it.
If any more info is needed, I'll give.
Any help,suggestions,advices,etc. would be appreciated. :)