Forum Thread: Vpn and Metasploit

ok, so I finally purchased a vpn with torguard.com and set it up on my kali linux. Eveything works great!!! By the way (student2014) give you 30% off for a quarterly vpn I paid $12.99 and the original price was $20.00 plus I have a month free of 200 + proxies....anyways back to my question how do I setup metasploit to work with my vpn and port forwarding??? any suggestions??

5 Responses

You do not setup vpn or port forwarding on metasploit...Google will help you...

lol I understand that maybe my question made it sound like thats what i was asking.... what I am trying to ask is if i have my vpn setup will it interfere with metasploit and how do I port forward with a vpn that changes my public ip??

If you get a standard VPN provider and you attempt to forward your ports via your Internet router, you're leaving yourself completely exposed to "real" malicious attacks; especially if you forward common ports such as port 80, 443, etc...

So, if you're forwarding ports, you had better do it with a VPN that's setup for doing this. Most don't advertise this too well; so, you have to specifically ask for ports to be forwarded for you (these accounts are usually referred to as "dedicated" or "private" VPNs).

thanks for responding by the way

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active