As you probably know, CUPP is a great tool for creating wordlists based on personal info about a target. However, sometimes it may miss the password, even with the right infos, just because it didn't make the correct combination. For example, I tried with my sister, whose password was her pet's name + her birthday day + her husband birthday day. Such combination is not implemented in CUPP.
Then I decided to add few things on it like that. Another example I've implemented: a function that turns the month of the birthday to text, e.g. 19092015, turns to 19September2015. So, I want your valuable opinion about this, your ideas which would better CUPP.
Thank you for reading!