Wordlist Installation on Kali: Feedback and Help.

I recently came across a 15 gyg wordlist, which I thought was interesting, so I would like to share it with you guys[https://crackstation.net/buy-crackstation-wordlist-password-cracking-dictionary.htm click here I thought this would make a great file for dictionary attacks etc but I'm not sure how to install the file on Kali, any commands I can use to download this through the terminal?

3 Responses

EDIT: There are multiple files not just one

You need to have a BitTorrent client to do that.

Well, too be honest I am a novice and I am finding it extremely difficult to find the answer to this question. I am running Kali via RPI 2 and RPI 3. I have been able to download wordlists onto the pi's and I can extract and unzip. I have absolutely no idea how to apply them to wifite, pixi or any other program to use them. I have rockyou.txt in my root folder but I have no idea if wifite or any other program will be able to use them in this format, or do I need to instruct a program of the location in order for it to be used? I am sincerely sorry if I have confused anyone. I have a habit of confusing myself. Any help would be really appreciated.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active