News: Okay, Sergio Kato

Okay, Sergio Kato

Step 1

Sergio Kato, Professional Actor And Model

Sergio Kato Los Angeles, California, USA – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil SAG/AFTRA/AEA - European Guild, Brazilian Guilds Wilshire Blvd, N/A, Los Angeles, California 93210 United States Here is my resumeé: www.imdb.com/name/nm1415992/resume I'm an actor: TEATRO:                       "O TABLADO" Jardim Botânico. Escola de Teatro da UFB / Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Dramaturgia, Maria Claudia Machado. Unique combination of intellectual and artistic skills and talents which are most fully developed when theory and practice are integrated into the learning experience. Students in the program gain expertise in all the fundamental areas of theatrical art in graduated sequences of study designed to bring into focus rigorous critical thinking, precise methods of research, and imaginative expression. Brooklyn Center for the Performing ArtsMusic, Dance, Theatre, Cinema Brooklyn. New York, New York,NY, Scene study, monologue thecnhinique, vocal: singing voiceover, on-camera commercial technique, audition technique, soap operatechnique., William Morris.www.sergiokato.com "Sometimes even a pretty face can have talent," Success to all of you!! Sincerely Yours, Jean Goldman

Yes its true, this is the real Sergio Kato. I am willing to work hard and risk to achieve successes and victories in every area of my personal and professional life. The Definitive Sergio Kato Website O website definitivo de Sergio Kato  www.sergiokato.com 

Okay, Sergio Kato

The Day After - Sergio Kato Photos -

Acteurs: Sergio Kato and Rutger Hauer

Photobucket

photobucket.com/.../The+Day+After+-+Sergio+... - Diese Seite übersetzen

View the day after - sergio kato Pictures, the day after - sergio kato Images, the day after - sergio kato Photos on Photobucket. Share them with your friends...

(2) Trecho do filme Flying Virus[Abelhas Ataque mortal], com Participação de Sergio Kato ao lado de Rutger Hauer, (3) Photo & Video: Sergio Kato "Flying Virus, KillerBuzz" - Kato Sergio Rutger Sergio Virus.. Or, Sergio Kato as well was on the film Killer Buzz or (2001) » directed by Jeff Hare. Sergio Kato's breakthrough film.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

1 Comment

Post comment to Sergio. We love ya. <3

Image via ning.com

Sergio Kato was born in Brazil, and he has held U.S Citizenship since becoming naturalized in 1992. Actor Sergio is a professional Actor and Tv-Host, Martial Artist and a Businessman.

©Copyright 2012 Sergio Kato All Rights Reserved.
www.sergiokato.com

or Sign In

Share Your Thoughts