Welcome, my aspiring hackers!
In this tutorial I'm gonna be showing you how to hack Wi-Fi using the wps compatibility of a router, in , of course, Kali.
- First, fire up Kali.
- Then, open up a terminal and type wifite.
- Wait for a minute, and watch closely as the BSSIDs begin to appear.
- See if the router you wanna hack has yes in WPS Compatibility. If so, proceed to the next step.
- Hit Ctrl+C to stop wifite.
- Now type in the number of the router, say, 6 or 9, and hit enter.
- It should start cracking the router's password by using the vulnerability in the wps compatibility of the router.
- Once its finished, the password should be displayed.
Sorry for the "no picture" thing. This is my first tutorial. '"But you gave a picture!" Shut up!
Now hit that Kudos button if ya liked the post!
Learn How To Code with Null Byte's Beginner's Python Course.