Welcome, my aspiring hackers!
In this tutorial I'm gonna be showing you how to hack Wi-Fi using the wps compatibility of a router, in , of course, Kali.
- First, fire up Kali.
- Then, open up a terminal and type wifite.
- Wait for a minute, and watch closely as the BSSIDs begin to appear.
- See if the router you wanna hack has yes in WPS Compatibility. If so, proceed to the next step.
- Hit Ctrl+C to stop wifite.
- Now type in the number of the router, say, 6 or 9, and hit enter.
- It should start cracking the router's password by using the vulnerability in the wps compatibility of the router.
- Once its finished, the password should be displayed.
Sorry for the "no picture" thing. This is my first tutorial. '"But you gave a picture!" Shut up!
Now hit that Kudos button if ya liked the post!
Save 20% on everything in the Null Byte shop this Cyber Monday with coupon code CMSAVE20. Apps and software in the store have even bigger savings with code CMSAVE40. And for the largest discounts, check out the online courses for 70% off with CMSAVE70. Now's the time to learn hacking and get hacking gear.