This article is to all the newbies on here wanting to become a hacker. Since I have seen many newbie questions on here, I need to address this.
First thank you for wanting to become a hacker, it is not an easy path.
Becoming a hacker, at least in the way that I see it, is that its a fairly 'easy' path, meaning that you have all the tools to get started. Think about it. You have it right in front of you, you just need to use it.
You got the tools, websites, software and even tutorials, this is the easy part of becoming a hacker, the hard part is you will have to figure out how to use it. Yes, I am sorry but you can't just call a support center and say "hi I want to learn how to hack this gmail account". I have seen these type of questions a lot lately on here.
So moving on
Please ask yourself this, because that is what I did. It will help you a lot knowing where to learn and what to learn, and therefore not asking unnecessary questions.
Is it because of the growth in the IT-industry, or the paychecks or just because you've got a passion for this?
This will help you knowing what type of direction you are to move in, because there are several types of hackers as many say, and if you dont know yours, how can we help you?
Regardless you should know this.
If you want to become a white hat, you are in the right place, because here you have all the tools and tutorials needed, trust me you do.
If you want to become black hat im afraid you are in the wrong place.
Right now, there are thousands of tutorials on the web, and you have to invest your time into this job. Yes think of it as a job, if you want, thats what I do, it makes me work hard every day.
You will be spending lots of time searching and I not only encourage you to re-search but I also Challenge YOU to re-search
Yeah, that was probably a little tough to read, but its the truth.
Please don't ask very, and I mean very easy and broad questions such as, "how do I hack?" or "how can I hack this account?" We cannot help you on those questions, for several reasons, and let me point them out so you know why next time.
- There are many ways of cracking an account, so you need to find out which one is most fit for you and your situation.
- This is a white hat community, so questions particularly aimed towards cracking accounts might be considered malicious intent to some of us, and we do not support this.
- It is a question you can figure out yourself, since there are many ways of hacking things, there are even more tutorials on them so go hunting, trust me.
Here you will mainly find tutorials and sometimes also news related articles, anything else is on the World Wide Web. So questions such as how do I hack are usually not to find here, because its a very broad question, and I have actually seen this Q recently.
That is what you can find here, and I personally know this because I have looked through every tutorial from some of the people on here who have been here the longest, so I mean this when i say it, you need to invest your time or you wont succeed
So the key things you need to possess in becoming a hacker are
- Challenge yourself to do some re-search first, because the answer is out there.
- Know what type of hacker you are, and thereby you'll know where to look.
- Ask with a little bit of respect, because lately I think we need more of it here.