It is a new day, and you might be thinking, It is so boring, why not try to be cool with computers in front of my friends? That is why, I have made this tutorial to make fake viruses using notepad to look cool!
First off, you will need :
- Notepad or Notepad++
- This article
- Any OS
- Some friends to show-off to!
You can make these viruses coding in notepad or notepad++ and saving the files in .bat format. .bat stands for Batch. Batch files are widely used in Windows systems.
There are a lot a commands for making batch files, such as:
- TITLE <name> : Title command is used to display <name> in the status bar at the top of the console window.
- @ECHO OFF : This command is used to NOT DISPLAY each of the commands in the Batch file. This is very important & please include this in every Batch file.
- ECHO <anything> : This command is used to display <anything>.
- pause : This command is used to pause the system, It displays "Press any key to continue" & if you press any key, the program continues.
- exit : This command is used to close the console window.
- :<anything> : This command is used as a function. Anything typed after this will be stores as function<anything>.
- goto <anything> : This command is used to shift line control to function <anything>
- color <back><fore> : This command is used to set the color for the console window.
- set /p <varname>= : It is used to set a variable(<varname>) to accept some values which we input.
- ECHO %<varname>% : This command is used to display a variable(<varname>).
- cd <anything> : This command is used to change the current directory.
- md <anything> : This command is used to make a directory <anything>
- del <anything> : This command is used to delete the directory <anything>
- start <anything> : This command is used to start a batch or exe file(<anything>).
- This prank will just display a random set of green numbers which automatically keep changing.
- Copy this code and paste it into Notepad:
color 02 :start echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% goto start
- Once you have this code in a Notepad document, save it as matrix.bat.
- Open up the file and watch the magic.
- To end the process, simply close the file.
- This prank constantly pops the CD drive of the victim.
- Copy the code below and paste in into Notepad:
Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7?)
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection do if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next End If wscript.sleep 5000 loop
- Once you have this code in a Notepad document, save it as popout.vbs.
- Send this file to your friends via email and watch the fun.
- To end this process, open Task Manager(Alt+Ctrl+Delete). Under Processes, end the process "wscript.exe"
cd "C:\Users\<put the username of the victim>\Desktop\VIRUS !!"
Save this as bomber.bat. This, when executed, will create unlimited folders in the victim's computer's user(<put the username of the victim>).
Next you can make your own virus with the statements provided above!
Thank you for viewing this article & please don't forget to give kudos!
-- nullf0x (email@example.com)
Want to start making money as a white hat hacker? Jump-start your hacking career with our 2020 Premium Ethical Hacking Certification Training Bundle from the new Null Byte Shop and get over 60 hours of training from cybersecurity professionals.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: