It is a new day, and you might be thinking, It is so boring, why not try to be cool with computers in front of my friends? That is why, I have made this tutorial to make fake viruses using notepad to look cool!
First off, you will need :
- Notepad or Notepad++
- This article
- Any OS
- Some friends to show-off to!
You can make these viruses coding in notepad or notepad++ and saving the files in .bat format. .bat stands for Batch. Batch files are widely used in Windows systems.
There are a lot a commands for making batch files, such as:
- TITLE <name> : Title command is used to display <name> in the status bar at the top of the console window.
- @ECHO OFF : This command is used to NOT DISPLAY each of the commands in the Batch file. This is very important & please include this in every Batch file.
- ECHO <anything> : This command is used to display <anything>.
- pause : This command is used to pause the system, It displays "Press any key to continue" & if you press any key, the program continues.
- exit : This command is used to close the console window.
- :<anything> : This command is used as a function. Anything typed after this will be stores as function<anything>.
- goto <anything> : This command is used to shift line control to function <anything>
- color <back><fore> : This command is used to set the color for the console window.
- set /p <varname>= : It is used to set a variable(<varname>) to accept some values which we input.
- ECHO %<varname>% : This command is used to display a variable(<varname>).
- cd <anything> : This command is used to change the current directory.
- md <anything> : This command is used to make a directory <anything>
- del <anything> : This command is used to delete the directory <anything>
- start <anything> : This command is used to start a batch or exe file(<anything>).
- This prank will just display a random set of green numbers which automatically keep changing.
- Copy this code and paste it into Notepad:
color 02 :start echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% goto start
- Once you have this code in a Notepad document, save it as matrix.bat.
- Open up the file and watch the magic.
- To end the process, simply close the file.
- This prank constantly pops the CD drive of the victim.
- Copy the code below and paste in into Notepad:
Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7?)
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection do if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count – 1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next End If wscript.sleep 5000 loop
- Once you have this code in a Notepad document, save it as popout.vbs.
- Send this file to your friends via email and watch the fun.
- To end this process, open Task Manager(Alt+Ctrl+Delete). Under Processes, end the process "wscript.exe"
cd "C:\Users\<put the username of the victim>\Desktop\VIRUS !!"
Save this as bomber.bat. This, when executed, will create unlimited folders in the victim's computer's user(<put the username of the victim>).
Next you can make your own virus with the statements provided above!
Thank you for viewing this article & please don't forget to give kudos!
-- nullf0x (email@example.com)
Learn How To Code with Null Byte's Beginner's Python Course.