Welcome back my precious hackerians. Today i would like to promote an OS which i have been using for the past couple months. I'm not talking about Backtrack 5 or Kali Linux. Something even more promising:
Bugtraq 2 Black Widow
I'm not going to show you how to install it because that's pretty straightforward. I'm going to tell you about the features it has
I'm using a Ubuntu version running XFCE with a f0x wallpaper
Well the great bonus of using Bugtraq is that all the tools are already installed. You won't have to install or configure difficult things. Just download and install.
Bugtraq is very useful and comes with a loot of tools. These are the categories:
- Anonymity & Investigation ==> Proxy's and tools like FBPwn
- Enumeration ==> Tools for fingerprinting & Recognition
- Mapping ==> Tools like Nmap, IPscAn
- Web Auditory ==> Tools like webgOat and zap
- Vulnerability Detection ==> tools like Cisco, DradiS
- Pentesting ==> tools like Metasploit, beEF
- Sniffers ==> tools like Etherape, Wireshark
- Brute force attack ==> tools like Hydra, John the ripper
- Communication ==> Bit hard to explain look it up!
- Malware Laboratories ==> Tools for creating viruses, Trojans & more
- Anti-malware ==> Protection against all above
- Forensic Analyses ==> The name says it all
- Mobile security ==> Whats app hacking, Jail breaking, Rooting
- Bugtraq-t00ls ==> Tools made by the Bugtraq Developers
First of all, you can not only choose between different desktop environments but also between Different OS's. For example, There are three options. Either Ubuntu based, Debian based or OpenSuse based.
Then there are also different desktop environments like GNOME, KDE and XFCE.
This is already a lot of customization available for you'r OS! It also comes with a Kernel developed by the Bugtraq team.
That's an easy one. I choose Ubuntu for the Ubuntu store. But also
because i really love Ubuntu. It's a great OS. And it's perfect for me!
This desktop Environments can run both GNOME & KDE widgets and be customized to look just the same as on of those two. It's also very fast! and smooth!
That's it for me. Bugtraq is absolutely awesome. Just check it out at Their official website. To top it of for you'r guys there's an intro video embedded below. And to all of you promising hackerians out there; USE BUGTRAQ