- Pop up windows. A new window with programmatic control over the size, position, and attributes.
- Validating input values of a web form to make sure that they are acceptable before being submitted to the server.
- Changing images as the mouse cursor moves over them in real-time.
- Creating cookies to save important browser information.
- Saving browser preferences.
- Entire browser webkits.
- Anonymous redirects.
- Real-time website changes.
- Command execution based on chronology.
- Many more.
Paste this code into the URL field in your browser to reveal stored passwords (you must be at a website the shows the asterisks on the screen):
Want to start making money as a white hat hacker? Jump-start your hacking career with our 2020 Premium Ethical Hacking Certification Training Bundle from the new Null Byte Shop and get over 60 hours of training from cybersecurity professionals.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: