- Pop up windows. A new window with programmatic control over the size, position, and attributes.
- Validating input values of a web form to make sure that they are acceptable before being submitted to the server.
- Changing images as the mouse cursor moves over them in real-time.
- Creating cookies to save important browser information.
- Saving browser preferences.
- Entire browser webkits.
- Anonymous redirects.
- Real-time website changes.
- Command execution based on chronology.
- Many more.
Paste this code into the URL field in your browser to reveal stored passwords (you must be at a website the shows the asterisks on the screen):